Are you looking for traditional roofing for your residential roof? Do you want a roof that is affordable but is also visually appealing? At Gutter & Roof Solutions NW, we want to ensure you get the very best roofing for your home, which is why we offer asphalt shingle in Seattle, WA, and the Surrounding Areas. Asphalt shingles are one of the most common residential roofing materials and with good reason. Not only are they one of the more affordable roofing systems, but they also come in an array of colors and designs, they are able to look like slate and wood roofing, they are energy-efficient, they have easy maintenance, and they can last an upwards of 30 years if properly taken care of.
Our roofing contractors not only install this type of roofing, but they can also repair it. Whether you need asphalt shingle installation or repair service, we are ready to help you. We offer our current and potential clients free estimates, so you know exactly what the cost of a roofing service is before we begin. Give us a call at (253) 218-3225 to talk with our team in Seattle. We also provide asphalt shingle roofing to other areas in the Northwest Washington area.
Asphalt Shingle Roof Installation
If asphalt fiberglass shingles are what you want for your residential roof, please call our roofing contractors to make an appointment! There are different styles of asphalt shingles and our roofers are able to install all of them. We use GAF shingles to ensure our clients are getting the best asphalt shingle roof in Seattle, WA. These are the types of GAF shingles that our roofers can install.
- Architectural Asphalt Shingles: Architectural or laminate shingles are a high-quality asphalt shingle that gives off the appearance of looking more dimensional. To get that dimensional look, two shingles are laminated together to give it more dimension. At Gutter & Roof Solutions NW we are able to install GAF’s Timberline® Roofing Shingles, that six asphalt shingles that you can choose from.
- Designer Asphalt Shingles: As stated earlier, asphalt shingle roofing can look like slate or wood roofing. The designer shingles that GAF produces, come in 10 types of designer shingles that mimic the look of either wood shake or slate tile roofing.
- 3-Tab Asphalt Shingles: Lastly, our roofers are able to install 3-tab shingles. 3-tab shingles are made from one shingle to look like three separate tabs. They are the most affordable out of all of the asphalt shingle roofs we install, and we use GAF 3-tab roofing shingles if that is a roofing material that our clients are interested in.
Altogether, you have over 16 GAF roof shingles to choose from. We know it can be stressful finding the right roofing material for your home, but if you call us at (253) 218-3225 for an asphalt shingle roof in Seattle, our roofers will help you decide which asphalt shingles will work best with your budget and home.
Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair
If you currently have an asphalt roofing system, you know how sturdy and reliable they are. While they are very durable roofing systems, they will have there fair share of issues. Typically problems will happen due to inadequate installation, storm damage, general wear and tear, and the age of the roof. Some of the most common things that will happen to an asphalt shingle roof include
- There are cracks in the shingles.
- There is a large amount of granule loss.
- Temperature changes cause shingles to split.
- The severe wind has caused shingles to raise up.
- The shingles are curling.
- The shingles are buckling.
- The shingles are blistering.
If any of these issues are afflicting your asphalt roof, then you will need asphalt shingle repair. Fortunately, our roofers are experts in repairing asphalt shingles, so whether it’s only a couple of shingles or a whole section, we are able to repair them good as new. To get more information about repairs for your asphalt shingle roof in Seattle, WA, dial (253) 218-3225! We will provide you with a free estimate on how much your repairs will cost.