Metal roofing is one of the best roofing materials that you can have on your home. It is incredibly sturdy, it is long-lasting, and it is beautiful. If you have been looking for a new roofing system, call the roofers at Gutter & Roof Solutions NW for a consultation! We are able to provide you with information on the metal roofing materials that we install, what our process is like, and what the cost of this type of this service will be. We always provide current and potential clients with free estimates. One of our roofing contractors can inspect your roof, let you know how much it will cost, and you can decide from there if you want to work with us.
Installing metal roof panels needs to be done by a professional who has had years of experience working with this roofing material. Fortunately, we handle every single metal roofing installation with the most precision and accuracy. When we have completed a metal roof installation, you will be left with a high-quality roofing system that is able to last for years and years to come. If you would like to see some of our metal roofing projects, check out our photo gallery, or to get more information, give us a call at (253) 218-3225! We look forward to working with you and providing you with a fantastic roof.
The Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Long-Lasting: One of the biggest advantages of getting a metal roof is that they are going to last a long time. A metal roof can last up to 50 years, or even 70 when the roof has been given the proper care.
- Stylish: Another thing that many property owners love about metal roofing is that they come in a wide range of styles. Not only that, they are able to mimic more traditional roofing like wood and tile.
- Durable: A lot of roofs are able to handle a lot of impact or corrosion, but metal roofing can. This type of roof is resistant to impacts, wind, fire, and even corrosion and cracks.
- Safe: Because this roof is very durable, it also makes it one of the safest roofing systems that you can get for your home or business.
- Eco-Friendly: Metal roofs are made up of at least 30-90% recyclable materials, plus once the metal roof has reached its lifespan, the whole roof is considered 100% recyclable.
- Energy-Efficient: We all want to be able to save energy wherever we can, and metal roofing makes that easier because it reflects UV rays from the roof and reduces your cooling bills.
If you are interested in metal roofing for your home, please give us a call today at (253) 218-3225! We can provide you with a free estimate on how much a metal roof installation will cost you for your home.
Types of Metal Roofing
When you want an extremely durable metal roof for your property, you can’t go wrong with standing seam and corrugated metal. While we typically see corrugated metal on commercial roofs or used for siding on sheds, agricultural buildings, or industrial buildings, corrugated metal has become more and more popular on residential roofs. The reason they have become a popular option is that they are more affordable than most metal roofing, they don’t require a lot of maintenance, they are durable, and they are aesthetically pleasing. This didn’t use to be the case for corrugated metal roofing, as they were traditionally made of steel that was not coated, which resulted in roofs becoming rusted.
Nowadays, property owners don’t have to worry about that, as this type of roof is more resistant to corrosion because of coatings and the type of metal that is used. Corrugated and standing seam metal roofing is traditionally used with galvanized steel, but can also be made from aluminum, galvalume steel, and stainless steel. If standing seam or corrugated metal roofing is something you want for your roof, Gutter & Roof Solutions NW can help you! Installing corrugated metal roofing and standing seam metal roofing is one of our specialties, so call us to make an appointment for metal roof installation in Auburn, WA for standing seam and corrugated metal.
Contact Us for Metal Roof Installation
Not every roofing contractor or company is going to be able to install metal roofs. This is because it takes proper training and experience to be able to install this kind of roof. At Gutter & Roof Solutions NW, all of our roofers are licensed and knowledgeable in installing metal roofs, especially standing seam and corrugated metal roofing. If you are interested in metal roofing or you need more information, feel free to call at (253) 218-3225! We are able to set up a consultation that includes a free estimate. We will never start a job without telling you how much a roof installation is going to cost you. We understand that a roofing system is an investment for your property, so we want to make sure that our prices work for you. Don’t wait, call us today and find out how we can help you.